How to Prepare Appetizing Sunshine white chocolate cream pie
Sunshine white chocolate cream pie. This whipped cream cake with white chocolate is quick, easy, and most importantly, delicious! Sunshine white chocolate cream pie is a common way of making it, but if you are a white chocolate lover this is definitely something to try.
You can cook Sunshine white chocolate cream pie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sunshine white chocolate cream pie
- You need 1 of 9"inch graham cracker pie crust.
- You need 2 cups of milk (divided).
- It's 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of a large egg.
- It's 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of Non-dairy creamer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cool whip thawed.
Sunshine's white chocolate cream pie instructions
- In an LG bowl, add 1/2 cup milk, 2/3 cup sugar, and the next 4 ingredients, mix well, with a whisk.
- Heat 1 1/2 cup milk in a heavy saucepan on medium.- high heat to 180° or till tiny bubbles form around the edge (do not boil), remove from heat, gradually add to sugar mixture, stirring quickly, now put back into the saucepan and back on the heat, add white chocolate chips, cook for 5 minutes or until thick and bubbly, stirring constantly, reduce heat to low, cook for 2 minutes, stirring fast.
- Remove from heat, add vanilla extract stir well, pour into pie crust, cover with plastic wrap.
- Let sit for 15 minutes, then place In the refrigerator for 3 hours. Then add cool whip evenly on top. ready to serve, enjoy it !!!,.