Recipe: Tasty Peanut Butter Rice Crispie Smores
Nothing says summer like s'mores around the campfire. The earthy flavors of graham crackers mixed with sweet marshmallows and decadent chocolate come together in one of my favorite summer snacks.
While nothing beats the taste of freshly roasted marshmallows over a campfire, I think these Golden Grahams S'Mores bars hold up everything you love about this classic treat pretty well. Plus, they're a lot easier and less time-consuming to make, and you can feed them a ton!
This is my favorite type of dessert - no baking, less than 10 ingredients and it comes together in no time! Seriously, if that's not perfection, I don't know what it is. Add that everyone will love this fun twist on an old favorite, and you'd better believe I'll make this dessert over and over again!
Start by gathering your ingredients - golden graham, marshmallows, two types of chocolate chips, butter, and corn syrup. If you don't have corn syrup on hand or don't want to use it as a sweetener, replace it with 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon water.
You can have Peanut Butter Rice Crispie Smores using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Rice Crispie Smores
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 250 grams of Mini-Marshmallows.
- It's 1 1/2 liter of Rice Crispies.
- You need 4 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Callebaut Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 bag of Graham Crackers.
Peanut Butter Rice Crispie Smores step by step
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add marshmallows and whisk them in until they are melted. Mix in half the peanut butter..
- Add the the rice crispies, mix them in until they are evenly coated with the marshmallow mix..
- Lay wax paper in an 8 x 11 pan. Spread rice crispies in the pan and smooth it out evenly with a spoon..
- Prepare a double boiler with a medium sauce pan fillled 1/4 full with water and a metal bowl, on top. Turn the burner on medium and add the callebaut..
- Whisk the callebaut until it it is melted. Mix in the last half of the peanut butter..
- Spread chocolate over the rice crispies. Place one layer of graham crackers on the chocolate. Place in the freezer until the chocolate sets..
- Remove from pan and cut into squares inbetween the graham crackers..
- Flip squares and plate. Enjoy!.