Recipe: Perfect Easy buffalo chicken dip
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip. This buffalo chicken dip recipe consists of warm sauce, cream, cheese, and chicken. It's filled with shredded chicken, ranch and blue cheese sauce, melted cheddar cheese, and the added spice and flavor of the peppercorn sauce. Everything comes together in a delicious combination of spices and flavors.
This is the perfect buffalo sauce recipe because:
- Very easy to do
- Not too spicy
- Has a generally preferred taste
This Buffalo Chicken Dip can be used as a starter or as a fun filling for wraps or omelets or even as a topping on pizza. This chicken sauce recipe is one that you'll want to keep.
I love everything about buffalo, from the homemade buffalo sauce to the buffalo wings to the buffalo chicken egg muffins. But this buffalo chicken soup is one of my favorites.
And you can cook buffalo chicken dip in the oven or cook it in a crockpot. Either way, you have a chicken dip recipe that can be used for more than just a great appetizer.
How To Make Buffalo Chicken Soup:
This buffalo sauce recipe is absolutely addicting. Soft cream cheese, with sticky cheddar cheese, blue cheese, and hot sauce, the taste is unreal. You can't just take a bite and walk away. But why do you want that? And luckily, it's super easy to do.
If you're one of those people who eat to live, rather than live to eat, this Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe can lead you to a whole new way of living around food.
First, you need to prepare some ingredients. Don't worry, the list is simple. And everything in it is easy to find in a typical grocery store.
You can cook Easy Peasy buffalo chicken dip using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 1 block of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 big can & 1 small can of canned chicken.
- Prepare 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- You need of Hot sauce to your liking.
- Prepare 1 c of your favorite shredded cheese.
Easy Peasy buffalo chicken dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Put all ingredients in a box (except cheese) and mix.
- Transfer to a round pie plate. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Bake 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted. Best served with chips.