Recipe: Almond butter cup cheesecake
Almond butter cup cheesecake is one of the most popular trend dishes in the world. It is valued by millions of people every day. Easy, quick, great taste. Dees Easy Almond Buttercup Cheesecake is something I've loved all of my life. They are good and look amazing.
You can cook Dee's Easy Almond buttercup cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond buttercup cheesecake
- It's 1 medium of chocolate pie crust (store-bought).
- Prepare 3 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk.
- It's 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It's 3 packages of almond butter cups.
- You need 1 tsp of almond butter.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate syrup (optional).
- It's 1 bunch of choc chips (optional).
Dee's Easy Almond buttercup cheesecake step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a blender, blend softened cream cheese, condensed milk, evaporated milk...until cheesecake batter is smooth.
- pour batter into a bowl..then pour back in 1 1/2 cups back into the blender...blend almond butter and some syrup.
- on the bottom of the crust spread choc syrup.
- pour the choc batter into the crust.
- the rest of the batter you could freeze up to at least a month, or make more cheesecakes.
- cut-up almond butter cups and put in cheesecake and some choc chips.
- bake cheesecake at 350°F for 45 minutes (depending on your oven, up to an hr) until cheesecake isn't still liquid.