Recipe: Appetizing Oreo Milka Kinder Bueno Nutella Cheesecake
Oreo Milka Kinder Bueno Nutella Cheesecake is one of the trendy foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions of people every day. Easy, quick taste great. Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake is something I've loved all my life. They are fine and look great.
You can have Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo Milka Kinder Bueno Nutella Cheesecake
- It's 2 packages of oreo.
- It's 200 grams of Nutella.
- Prepare 200 grams of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 5 of kinder Buenos.
- It's 200 grams of mon chou (cream cheese).
- You need 25 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 250 ml of whipped cream.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake step by step
- Heat the oven to 50 degrees Celcius and put the butter inside.
- Put a sheet of bakery paper in the baking tin and grease it.
- Grind the oreo's in a kitchen machine (you can save some oreo's for the decorations, but the base of the cheesecake will become thinner).
- Add the butter to the ground Oreo.
- Fill the bottom of the baking tin with the oreo/butter mixture.
- Press the mixture flat and put it in the freezer till the base of the cheesecake becomes solid.
- Beat the whipped cream slowly airy with the sugar.
- Beat the mon chou cheese a little loose.
- Mix the whipped cream and the mon chou, and make the cheese.
- Add the cheese on the oreo base and put it back in the freezer (for +/- 2 hours).
- Put the jar of Nutella in the oven.
- Take the nearly done cake out of the freezer and spread the Nutella on top of the cheese.
- Put the cake back in the freezer for +/- 2 hours.
- Put the milk in the oven.
- Break most parts of the Kinder Bueno into small cubes (some will be used later on).
- Spread the milk on the layer of Nutella, and press the cubes of Bueno in the milk (or place the Bueno first and pour the milk over them, your preference).
- Grind the remaining bueno's, and decorate the cake (also if you've saved some oreo's, this is the time to place them on the cake).
- Put the finished cake in the refrigerator, and wait till the milk becomes solid.