How to Make Perfect Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake
You can cook Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake
- It's 150 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 80 grams of Chestnut cream (marron creme).
- It's 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- It's 50 ml of Milk.
- It's 2 tsp of Rum.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour.
- It's 40 grams of Chestnuts cooked in sugar syrup.
- You need 50 grams of Chocolate.
- It's of For the cream:.
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- It's 2 tsp of Chestnut cream (marron creme).
Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake instructions
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Roughly chop 3/4 of the chocolate and chestnuts in syrup (store the remaining chocolate in the refrigerator to use later)..
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Cream the cream cheese, add the chestnut cream and granulated sugar, and mix well..
- Add the beaten egg, and mix well..
- Add the milk and rum, and mix well..
- Sift in the cake flour and fold in with a rubber spatula..
- Pour into the cake mold and scatter chopped chocolate from Step 1. Bake for about 35 minutes in a 170°C oven..
- The baking is done. Cool in the cake mold. When it has cooled down, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for more than an hour..
- Combine the cream ingredients, and beat until it forms very soft peaks..
- Top the cream from Step 8 in the center of the unmolded cake, and spread it all over..
- Scatter the chopped chestnuts from Step 1 on top. Shave the remaining chocolate on top..
- Slice and serve..