Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Okara White Chocolate Cheesecake
Okara White Chocolate Cheesecake is one of the most popular foods in the world today. It is valued by millions of people every day. It's easy, quick, and tastes great. They are good and they look great.
The Okara White Chocolate Cheesecake is something I've loved all of my life. To get started with this particular recipe, we need to prepare a few ingredients. You can make white chocolate okara cheesecake with 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here's how you can achieve it.
You can have Okara White Chocolate Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Okara White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Prepare 140 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 50 to 70 grams of Castor sugar.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of bar White chocolate bar.
Okara White Chocolate Cheesecake step by step
- Butter the tin (not listed). Microwave the cream cheese for 30 seconds or so to soften. Chop up the white chocolate. Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Whip the softened cream cheese with a whisk until creamy.
- Add sugar to the cream cheese, mixing well.
- Mix the beaten egg into the batter, adding it in 3 batches to prevent it from separating. Beat well between additions.
- Add the okara with a rubber spatula until it's evenly mixed in. Mix in the white chocolate too. (I'm using a whisk in the photo but a rubber spatula is better.).
- Pour the batter into a greased cake tin, and drop the tin on a countertop a few times to eliminate air pockets. Smooth out the surface with a rubber spatula, and bake in a 340°F/170°C oven for 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the tin. (If you try to take it out while it's still hot, it may fall apart.) Take it out of the tin when it's cooled down, and it's done.
- It's delicious served chilled in the refrigerator. It gets better the longer you let it rest.