How to Make Tasty Chocolate and Carob Cheesecake
Chocolate and Carob Cheesecake. People tend to think of Valentine's Day in terms of their romantic relationship only. If you are in a hot and hot romantic love affair, you are a Valentine's Day winner. If you're single or live less than Fifty Shades of Gray, you know.
For us, practicing Radical Self-Love takes time to slow down and respect what you really need. Whether a date for a pedicure or massage or a walk with your best friend - find ways to love and nourish YOU today.
Below you will find the recipe for chocolate and carob cheesecake, compliments from our partner restaurant Zeal. It's easy, better than hot dates, but just as good to share with loved ones.
Carob cheesecake recipe
Ingredients of Chocolate & Carob Cheesecake
- You need 200 g of chocolate graham crackers.
- It's 100 g of unsalted butter.
- It's 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar.
- You need 700 g of cream cheese.
- You need 60 g of sour cream.
- Prepare 50 g of powdered raw carob.
- You need 180 g of icing sugar.
- You need 10 g of vanilla sugar (or caster sugar + 1 teaspoon vanilla extract).
- You need 260 g of dark chocolate.
A small piece of chocolate, often as confectionery. A rich foodstuff (made from cocoa, sugar and cocoa butter) that can be eaten on its own or made into other desserts. Then buy it online today from our chocolate selection & enjoy the taste of your favorite chocolate. The most beautiful, delicious, amazing tasting, wonderful, happy, wonderful, fantastic thing in the whole Makes life worth living.
Chocolate & Carob Cheesecake instructions
- Prepare the base: put graham crackers in a food processor and blitz up into fine crumbs.
- Melt butter in a microwave at 30 second blasts. Pour over cookie crumbs. Add granulated sugar to the mixture.
- Press the crust in a round 26cm springform pan. Bake in a 180°C oven for 10-15 or until crust has hardened. Leave to cool.
- Prepare the filling: meanwhile, add cream cheese and sour cream to a large bowl. Whisk with an electric beater for 1-2 min or until fluffy.
- Sift icing sugar, carob and vanilla sugar in the filling. Beat until combined.
- Finally, melt chocolate over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave at 30 second blasts. Leave to cool until chocolate doesn't feel hot to the touch (mildly warm is fine). Pour in the filling mixture and fold using a spatula. Transfer mixture to the cooled crust and refrigerate overnight (or for 4-5 hours if you're in a hurry).
Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions, chocolate understands. Welcome to Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Company! Add chocolate to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Notes on chocolate Chocolate to satisfy cravings. See how long this ridiculously moreish no-bake chocolate caramel tart lasts in the fridge.