Recipe: Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bites can be a healthy dessert or a new favorite sweet snack for your family meal.
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bites can be a healthy dessert or a new favorite sweet snack for your family meal. With 38 calories and 2 Weight Watchers SmartPoints for 12-13 frozen fruits, this is a new surprise for your family!
|Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites | Source: youtube.com|
- 1-liter container blueberries (about 125 blueberries)
- 1 cup vanilla, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon stevia (or your favorite sugar substitute)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick Silpat mat, and set it aside.
- Pour into a medium mixing bowl, stir in yogurt and sweetener.
- Working in 2 batches, gently fold the blueberries to coat the yogurt.
- Place the blueberries in the pan, being careful not to touch them.
- Freeze the pan until the blueberries are completely frozen, about 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Per Serving: (12-13 bites of frozen blueberries)
- Calories: 38
- Calories from fat: 1
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein: 3g
- Smart Points: 2
How to cook
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour freeze time
- Yield: 10 servings
- Serving size: 12-13 bites of frozen blueberries
- Good luck!