Recipe: Yummy Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins
Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins. These pumpkin cheesecake muffins combine perfectly spiced pumpkin muffins with cream cheese filling. Skinny Double Chocolate Banana Muffins are the muffins of your dreams! Fold the biscuit dough around the cream cheese and chocolate and form it into a ball.
These pull-apart muffins are perfect for any occasion, breakfast, or dessert. As I type this post I am sitting lakeside enjoying a little time with. Monkey bread muffins are individualize-size versions of the traditional pull-apart bread that everyone loves. You can cook Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins
- You need 1/2 pound of pizza dough.
- It's 8 ounces of cream cheese, cold, and cut into small cubes.
- You need Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 stick (1/2 cup) of salted butter.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare Splash of milk.
- Prepare a Splash of vanilla extract.
These monkey bread muffins are delicious, easy to make, and kid-friendly. These muffins would make the perfect Christmas morning breakfast! How to Make Monkey Bread Muffins. To start, you'll want to cut up each biscuit into six equal size pieces.
Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- Grease a regular size muffin tin.
- Break dough off into small pieces, and flatten them into about 2-inch circles with your hands. Add a cube of cream cheese and a few chocolate chips in the middle. Pinch edges to form a ball so chocolate and cream cheese are completely covered.
- Repeat until you have used all the pizza dough.
- Melt butter in a bowl set aside.
- Combine cinnamon and brown sugar in another bowl.
- To assemble the muffins roll the individual balls in the butter and then the cinnamon sugar. Press into the muffin pan. You should be able to fit about 4 balls in each tin.
- Divide the remaining cinnamon sugar among the muffins. Pour the remaining melted butter evenly over the muffins.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until crispy and golden brown on the outside.
- To make the glaze add a handful of chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl. Add a splash of milk and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the powdered sugar and vanilla in. Drizzle over muffins.
I used Pillsbury brand homestyle buttermilk. Eat one of my muffin friends! Monkey bread muffins that taste identical to soft-baked chocolate chip cookies! They're a cinch to make and taste amazing the next day, too! Monkey bread combines several tiny balls of dough coated in butter, cinnamon, and sugar.