Recipe: Perfect Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake.
You can have Chocolate Marble Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
- You need of For the base:.
- Prepare 150 g of gluten and dairy free digestive biscuits.
- You need 60 g of dairy free spread, melted.
- Prepare of For the cheesecake filling:.
- You need 40 g of dairy free dark chocolate.
- It's 2 of eggs, separated.
- You need 75 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 250 g of dairy free cream cheese.
- Prepare of For decorating:.
- Prepare of grated dairy free chocolate.
- Prepare of selection of berries.
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake step by step
- Line a 6″ baking tin with greaseproof paper Crush the biscuits into small crumbs and mix in the melted dairy free spread Press into the baking tin and chill in the fridge while you prepare the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Melt the chocolate in a bowl over simmering water.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form peaks Add in one tablespoon of the caster sugar and whisk until it forms stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl mix together the cream cheese, remaining sugar and egg yolks Fold the egg white into the cream cheese mix but don’t over mix it Remove a third of the mixture and stir the melted chocolate into it.
- Pour the plain mix over the biscuit base Drop tablespoons of the chocolate mix on top and then swirl with a knife to marble Bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours Remove from the tin and serve with grated chocolate and berries.