Recipe: Vanilla Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake
You can have Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
|You can have Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.|
Ingredients of Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake
- You need of Prepared foods.
- You need 2 medium of prepared graham cracker crusts.
- It's of Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread.
- You need of Batter.
- It's 2 lb of Cream cheese- room temperature.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 large of eggs- room temperature.
- You need 2 tbsp of Superior Vanilla Butter Nut flavor.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Vanilla-Chocolate Swirl Hazelnut Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. Cream together in an electric mixer , 2 cups sugar 1/2 tsp salt, with two pounds of cream cheese. Increase speed to high and beat until fluffy . Add the eggs one at a time, scraping down bowl after each addition. Continue to beat on high speed for about 3 minutes. Turn mixer off. Remove 1/3 of the mixture and put aside in a separate bowl. Add 2-3 tbs Hershey's Coca Powder and 2 heaping tbs of Nutella. Mix on medium speed until blended. Pour plain batter into prepared graham cracker crusts, leaving room for the chocolate batter. Spoon chocolate batter on top. Use a teaspoon and pull the chocolate through the batter forming a swirl pattern..
- Place pans in a water bath and bake for 40 minutes @ 350°F Fahrenheit. Turn oven off and crack the door. Leave in oven for 15 minutes, remove and cool on a rack, avoiding drafts. Place in refrigerator and cool. Serves 6-8.