Recipe: Delicious So Sinful Chococafe Cheesecake
So Sinful Chococafe Cheesecake.
You can cook So Sinful Chococafe Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of So Sinful Chococafe Cheesecake
- It's of Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of granulated sugar & 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's of Filling.
- You need 3 packages of 8 ounce each cream cheese.
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 oz of semi sweet or dark chocolate.
- You need 1/4 cup of kahlua coffee liquore Or mudslide mix Or strong brew black coffee..
- It's 1 tsp of espresso grind coffee.
So Sinful Chococafe Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Melt butter and mix with crumbs and cinnamon.
- Place crust mixture in greased 9 inch spring form pan. Bake at 300°F for 10 to 15 minutes. Or til slightly toasted..
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave on medium for two minute. Let cool.
- Using a mixer place cheese and sugar and mix until well blended..
- Add eggs blend until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate, esspre, , coffee liquore, sour cream. Blend until smooth. About 2 minutes..
- Pour into 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until edges are set and middle is almost set..
- Turn off oven. Leave door slightly open. Let cheese cake set in hot (but off) oven for 60 to 75 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and chill for 4 hours..
- Serve and enjoy.