How to Make Appetizing Skye's Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes are great for holidays, celebrations, or anytime a dessert craving hits! A simple recipe that comes together really ea
Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes are great for holidays, celebrations, or anytime a dessert craving hits! A simple recipe that comes together really easily and perfects to make ahead!
MINI CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKES
Cheesecake is probably my favorite dessert. When I was young and had all the time in the world, I would make a new cheesecake every week. These days I still love cheesecake just as much but I don't bake it quite so often.
You can cook Skye's mini chocolate chip cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 3 packages of (8oz each) cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of (14oz) sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 3 eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- It's 1 tsp of flour.
Skye's Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Instructions
- preheat oven to 300°F.
- line bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter, and cocoa together, and press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of your springform pan and set aside.
- beat the cream cheese until smooth. then gradually add condensed milk and beat well. add in vanilla and eggs and beat till smooth.
- toss 1/3 of the chips with flour to coat (this keeps them from sinking to the bottom) and add them to the batter. pour batter into prepared crust and sprinkle top with remaining chips..
- before you put the cheesecake in the oven... get a small roasting pan and fill it with warm water and place it on the bottom rack of the oven. (this keeps the air in the oven moist and helps to keep your cake from cracking as it bakes).
- bake at 300°F for 1 hour... then shut off the oven.
- DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN! leave cheesecake in the oven to cool for 1 hour... then remove and put in the refrigerator to cool completely BEFORE trying to remove cake from pan.
- slice. .. serve... enjoy the deliciousness!.