How to Cook Yummy Cream cheese pie with strawberry topping
Cream cheese pie with strawberry topping.
You can cook Cream cheese pie with strawberry topping using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream cheese pie with strawberry topping
- It's 2 sticks (8 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 8 oz of cool whip.
- You need 2 of graham cracker pie crust.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of diced strawberries.
- It's 1 package of glaze for strawberries.
Cream cheese pie with strawberry topping step by step
- Take 2 sticks of room temperature cream cheese and mix till creamy..
- Mix in a can of condense milk. Mix in 8 oz of cool whip and half cup of sugar..
- Pour mixture into the 2 graham cracker pie crust and chill for one hour..
- Topping: Add 2 1/2 diced strawberries in a bowl and sweeten to taste and let sit for 30 min. Stir strawberry glaze and strawberries together. Divide mixture in half and pour on top of each pie..