Easiest Way to Make Yummy White Chocolate Pie
White Chocolate Pie.
You can have White Chocolate Pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Pie
- Prepare 8 oz of white chocolate.
- It's 20 large of marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 pints of whipping cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of toasted almonds, slivers or coarsely chopped. Can also use pecans. (optional).
- Prepare 9 of inch baked pie shell ( cooled completely ) or graham crust.
White Chocolate Pie step by step
- Over double boiler, melt chocolate and marshmallows over medium heat. Stir until all is melted and smooth..
- Stir in milk and then cool completely..
- Whip the whipping cream in a chilled bowl until stiff peaks form..
- Gently fold in vanilla in whipped cream..
- Fold gently the cooled chocolate and marshmallow mixture into the whipped cream. Fold, do not stir so the whipped cream stays fluffy..
- Fold in almonds ( if using ) Pour mixture into baked pie shell or ready made graham crust..
- Chill for several hours or overnight..