Easiest Way to Make Yummy Chocolate cheesecake
Chocolate cheesecake. Chocolate Cheesecake is a rich, creamy and chocolatey cheesecake recipe on top of a crunchy Oreo crust! This easy cheesecake is for true chocolate lovers! I KNEW I had to share this Chocolate.
Chocolate cheesecake will satisfy any sweet-tooth. But try adding a chocolaty twist to a classic dessert. This Chocolate Cheesecake is a real showstopper. You can have Chocolate cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cheesecake
- It's of For the crust.
- Prepare 250 g of crushed oreo.
- It's 40 g of butter.
- Prepare of For cheesecake batter.
- You need 650 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 of egg yolk.
- You need 150 of ้ g sour cream.
- Prepare 100 g of heavy cream.
- It's 200 g of melted datk chocolate.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's of For chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 75 g of heavy cream.
- Prepare 150 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 15 g of butter.
It has three chocolate layers, starting with a sandy textured chocolate crust made with crushed chocolate wafers. Feel free to use a store-bought crust or your own favorite crust recipe; or this cheesecake is firm enough that you can even skip the crust altogether if you want. Find recipes for baked chocolate cheesecake, white chocolate cheesecake, no-bake chocolate Luxuriously rich and creamy chocolate cheesecake recipes for a delicious and special ending to any. This is the BEST Chocolate Cheesecake!
Chocolate cheesecake step by step
- Mix crushed oreo and butter. Line the mixture at the bottom of springform pan..
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and sour cream until well blend.
- Add egg one by one. Beat until combine. Then add heavy cream, melted chocolate and cocoa powder..
- Bake in water bath at 160C for 1 hr.
- Prepare chocolatr ganache by melting dark chocolate in warm heavy cream. Then add butter..
- Pour chocolate ganache on top of cheesecake and decorate per your needs..
It's rich, creamy, and bakes up with no cracking and no water bath. This cheesecake has a scrumptious homemade fudge brownie crust. Present this cake whole or sliced with compote spooned evenly over the top. What's better than a classic, creamy. Here's a Chocolate Cheesecake Cake that is perfect for special occasions.