Recipe: Yummy Yogurt Rich Chocolate Cheesecake
Yogurt Rich Chocolate Cheesecake. Never miss today's recipe again. Here are our latest easy family recipes to try. For now, I'm going to make it a little more unique. It will smell and look delicious. Not to mention that it is very satisfactory.
Yogurt-rich chocolate cheesecake recipe
Yogurt-rich chocolate cheesecake is one of the most popular trend foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions of people every day. Easy, quick taste great. They are good and they look great. Yogurt-rich chocolate and cheesecake is something I've loved all of my life.
In order to follow this recipe, we need to prepare some ingredients. You can make chocolate cheesecake rich in yogurt with 10 ingredients in 10 steps. Here's how to cook it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Rich Chocolate Cheesecake
- It's 400 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Eggs.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 200 ml of Low-fat heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of bars Chocolate bar.
- You need Crust:.
- Prepare 90 grams of Cookies (I recommend Oreos).
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
Yogurt Rich Chocolate Cheesecake step by step
- Strain the yogurt overnight.
- Crush the cookies, mix with melted butter, and press onto the bottom of a mold lined with parchment paper.
- Pour 100 ml of heavy cream into a mug cup and microwave for 1 minute. Add the crushed cookies into a bowl, and pour in the warm heavy cream.
- Mix with a whisk until the chocolate melts. If the chocolate is not melting, microwave a little bit. Don't make it too hot.
- In a separate bowl, add yogurt→ sugar→ eggs→ sifted cake flour, and cocoa powder in that order, and mix with a whisk.
- Add Step 4 and 100 ml of remaining heavy cream at the end. The batter is ready.
- Pour into the mold, and bake in the oven at 180℃ for about 45 ~ 50 minutes.
- When baked, chill with the mold in the fridge, then slice.
- This is a normal cheesecake recipe."Strained yogurt, Rich and thick baked cheesecake.".
- This is a pumpkin version."Strained yogurt Pumpkin cheesecake." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145532-drained-yogurt-kabocha-cheesecake.