Recipe: Yummy Whosayna’s Mocha Mousse Cake
Whosayna’s Mocha Mousse Cake. Vegan Strawberry Mousse Glaze Cake (Petit Gateau style). Mocha Cake with (FOOLPROOF) Mocha Swiss Meringue Buttercream. Layer this mocha mousse between two sheets of chocolate sponge cake and it will tempt even the most steadfast dieter.
Free from dairy and egg, it has an oaty nut base topped with an incredibly rich mocha mousse. Line bottom only of pan with parchment or waxed paper. The cake is so moist, the mocha filling rich, and the frosting light and fluffy. You can have Whosayna’s Mocha Mousse Cake using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Mocha Mousse Cake
- Prepare 500 ml of Double Cream.
- You need 3 of Eggs Whites.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Castor Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Coffee Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It's 1 tbsp of Gelatine (soak in 3 tbsp hot water).
- You need of Chocolate Cake for Base.
- It's 1/2 cup of Expresso Coffee (black coffee).
Chocolate shavings on top make the presentation extra special. A creamy Vegan Matcha Mousse Cake with an airy, whipped texture flavored with the complex taste of Japanese matcha green tea powder. If matcha is not your thing, this mousse can be flavored in many other ways: instant espresso or Turkish coffee for a mocha mousse, cocoa powder and melted. Fluffy vanilla sponge cake, coffee &chocolate mousse, caramel, peanuts.
Whosayna’s Mocha Mousse Cake step by step
- Beat cream with beater till it forms peaks remove in a bowl and keep in freezer.... rinse the beater bowl put egg whites and beat till peaks are formed, add vanilla essence.... fold in beaten cream, gelatine mixture and castor sugar......
- Remove 1/4 of the vanilla cream mixture in a separate bowl, and keep this in freezer.... To the other cream add coffee powder and mix well... Take a medium sized casserole put 1” length choc cake slices all over the base, till full base is covered....
This decadent dessert will be the highlight of every occasion! This cake is exactly what it seems. It's composed of three layers, each one very different from the other, but also each one complimenting the other in a way that results. Mocha Mousse Cake recipe - How to make Mocha Mousse Cake. The common Mocha functions (describe, it, before, after, etc) are also available and can be used together with Mocha Cakes.