Recipe: Yummy Pumpkin pie
Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin pie is a dessert pie with a spiced, pumpkin-based custard filling. The pumpkin is a symbol of harvest time, and pumpkin pie is generally eaten during the fall and early winter. Pumpkin pie is one of those pies you can easily make a day or two ahead.
Вкуснейший ЧИЗКЕЙК из ТЫКВЫ Pumpkin pie. ТАК ВКУСНО! This pumpkin pie recipe is perfect for the holidays! You didn't think I would post a homemade pie crust tutorial and not share a few pie recipes with you, did you? You can have Pumpkin pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie
- You need 1 can of Pumpkin puree.
- It's 3 of egg yolks.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- It's 1 can of sweet condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fine salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of grated nutmeg.
- It's dash of ground allspice.
- Prepare 1 of 9 inch pie crust.
Don't worry, I have one more pie recipe. These easy pumpkin pie recipes are perfect for Thanksgiving. You'll find pies with classic ingredients and fun additions like chocolate, pecans and more. The pumpkin pie is an essential dessert for the fall and winter holidays.
Pumpkin pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F Fahrenheit (220 degrees C).
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, egg yolks and egg in a large bowl until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg and allspice; whisk until combined.
- Prick pie crust with a fork on bottom and sides and place in oven for a few minutes till hot.
- Pour filling into the pie shell and lightly tap on the work surface to release any air bubbles..
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes..
- Reduce heat to 350°F Fahrenheit (175 degrees C) and bake until just set in the middle, 30 to 40 more minutes. A paring knife inserted into the filling should come out clean. Allow to cool completely and enjoy!.
You don't have to be into baking to make many of these delicious homemade pumpkin pies. A classic Pumpkin Pie with a soft, perfectly set filling, perfect amount of spicing, not too sweet and a bronzed surface that's crack free! Simple to make, it's perfect in every way. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE -- Best pumpkin pie with a tender, flaky crust and gently spiced pumpkin filling (that won't crack as it cools). If it's almost Thanksgiving or your family loves pumpkin pie all year, bake your own.