Recipe: Yummy Nutella Cake Dome
Nutella Cake Dome. Full the mould with therest of the mousse. How to make Nutella Swiss Meringue Buttercream. You are going to be eating this buttercream with a spoon!
The topping for Nigella's Nutella Cake (from Domestic Goddess) is a combination of a chocolate ganache icing and whole skinned and toasted hazelnuts. The hazelnuts can be toasted up to a week in advance.. thiough you could ice and add the nuts the night before if you have a large cake dome that can cover the whole cake. *This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure for more details!* A Three-Layer Nutella Cake with Chocolate Cake, Nutella Buttercream Frosting and extra Nutella! You can have Nutella Cake Dome using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella Cake Dome
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nutella.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark chocolate compund.
- You need 1 of Chocolate cake base.
- Prepare as required of Red cherries.
- Prepare as required of Chocolate mousse.
- It's as required of Chocolate sauce for garnish.
I'm not really sure why on earth its taken me so long to post a recipe like this, but it has. I've posted several Nutella recipes in my time, but an actual cake hadn't happened so it was about time! Drizzle the chocolate ganache around the edge of the cake, then pour the remainder of the ganache on top of the cake and spread evenly. I like to use a squeeze bottle for drizzling around the edges.
Nutella Cake Dome instructions
- Cut the chocolate cake in round shape. Melt the chocolate and pour it into the silicone mould..
- Make a chocolate rounds for garnishing. After few minutes cut into small rounds..
- Now fill the nutella in chocolate domes.Keep red cherry in each dome..
- Cover the chocolate domes with chocolate mousse nicely Arrange the cake base in-tray..
- Keep all chocolate domes in the top of chocolate cake..
- Garnish with whipping cream,chocolate garnish and chocolate sauce..
- Serve the best and instant dessert to your guest with nutella..
A show-stopping chocolate sphere, magically filled with mini red velvet cake hearts, beautifully collapses to the warm drizzle of Nutella sauce. This is one unforgettable dessert with a huge wow-factor! We're wrapping up the World Nutella Day palooza, with one grand finale. Press one semicircle of pistachio crème mousseline into the centers of each chocolate mousse dome. Press it in just until the base of the mousseline is flush with the base of the chocolate dome.