Recipe: Yummy Great As A Gift Matcha Marbled Unbaked Cheesecake
Great As A Gift Matcha Marbled Unbaked Cheesecake.
You can cook Great As A Gift Matcha Marbled Unbaked Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Great As A Gift Matcha Marbled Unbaked Cheesecake
- It's of For the matcha sponge cake:.
- It's 90 grams of White chocolate.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 3 grams of Matcha.
- You need 2 of Egg yolks.
- It's 2 of Egg whites.
- Prepare 50 grams of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 10 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare of For the unbaked cheesecake portion:.
- You need 5 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- You need 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- It's 200 grams of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Matcha.
Great As A Gift Matcha Marbled Unbaked Cheesecake instructions
- Make the sponge cake: Microwave the white chocolate and butter until softened. Mix the matcha into it..
- Combine the egg yolks and cream with the mixture from step 1..
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites and sugar together to make a soft meringue..
- Add 1/3 of the meringue to the batter and mix well with a whisk. Add the rest of the meringue and fold it in..
- Pour the batter into the mold. Put in a baking pan filled with water, and steam-bake in a 130°C oven for 40 to 50 minutes. Leave to cool..
- Make the unbaked cheesecake: Soften the gelation powder in 3 tablespoons of water. Microwave the cream cheese to soften, and mix with the yogurt..
- Dissolve the sugar in the cream in a small pan. Add the softened gelatin, and mix until dissolved. Pour this in the bowl from step 6 little by little..
- Take out the sponge cake baked earlier. Remove a very thin layer off the top, and cut off 1 to 2 cm around the perimeter..
- Put the sponge cake in the middle of the mold, and pour in the unbaked cheesecake batter, reserving 5 tablespoons of the batter to mix with the matcha..
- Mix the matcha into the remaining batter, and drizzle randomly onto the batter in the mold..
- Draw a marble pattern in the batter with a skewer. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Microwave a moistened and wrung out kitchen towel for a minute, and wrap it around the mold to warm it up and melt the outside of the cheesecake a little. The cake can then be cleanly unmolded..