Recipe: Yummy Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
Fudge Truffle Cheesecake. This chocolate fudge truffle cheesecake is a chocolate lover's dream dessert. Here's a new take on my Chocolate Fudge Cheesecake recipe - better made and more chocolate! stupid! It reminded me of the amazing chocolate truffle candy. Delicious!
I made this recipe for my 55th birthday last September. And love it. Every. Bachelor. Bite. You're going to want to slice small slices of this stuff. Small things have a big impact.
You can cook Fudge Truffle Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 of -9" Chocolate crumb crusts (store-bought or homemade).
- You need 24 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It's 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 12 oz of semisweet chocolate chips, melted.
- Prepare 4 eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
Fudge Truffle Cheesecake step by step
- Heat oven to 300°F..
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Then add the remaining ingredients. Pour into prepared crusts.
- Bake for 1 hour & 5 minutes or until the center is set. Cool. Chill. Keep refrigerated till ready to serve.