Recipe: Yummy Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze.
You can cook Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze
- You need of Cinnamon Roll Filling:.
- You need 4 Tablespoon of unsalted butter - melted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed light Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Glaze:.
- You need 4 Tablespoon of butter.
- You need 2 ounces of cream cheese At room temperature.
- It's 3/4 cup of powered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Pancakes:.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It's 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of large egg - beaten.
- It's 1 Tablespoon of canola or vegetable oil.
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze step by step
- Cinnamon roll filling - make this first. Stir together melted butter, Brown sugar, Cinnamon in a medium bowl. Scoop filling into a quart zip loc baggie. Set aside..
- Cream Cheese Glaze : Heat butter over low heat in a small sausepan until melted.Turn off heat whisk in cream cheese until it is almost smooth. Stir in powered sugar , vanilla ext. Set aside..
- Pancakes: In a medium bowl whisk together the flour , baking powder , salt. Whisk in milk , egg, oil just until batter has combined..
- Preheat your pan or griddle over medium heat. Pour about 1/3 cup batter to your pan. Reduce heat to Low. Snip off the corner of your cinnamon filling and squeeze the filling into the open corner. When yhe pancake begins to form bubbles . SWIRL in your filling..
- Heat pan on Low. Cook pancake 2-3 minutes or until bubbled begin popping on top and it is golden Brown on the bottom. Flip pancake over. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes until the other side is golden brown as well..
- Wipe out pan with paper towel. Repeat with the rest of the batter. Drizzle pancakes with cream cheese icing...