Recipe: Tasty pecan pie cake
pecan pie cake. Bring the best of pecan pie to a Thanksgiving-worthy pecan pie layer cake. This way, you'll never have to choose between a slice of cake and a piece of pie again. Pecan Pie Cake I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This Pecan Pie Layer Cake is made with moist layers of brown sugar cinnamon cake, homemade pecan pie filling and cinnamon frosting! Pecan pie is a pie of pecan nuts mixed with a filling of eggs, butter, and sugar (typically corn syrup). Variations may include white or brown sugar, cane syrup, sugar syrup, molasses, maple syrup. · This Pecan Pie Cake tastes just like pecan pie but in cake form. You can cook pecan pie cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of pecan pie cake
- It's 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 stick of melted butter.
- It's 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of light karo syrup.
- Prepare 2 cup of pecans.
I think it tastes even better than pecan pie. It's made from a box of butter pecan cake mix with lots of butter, brown sugar, and eggs. This homemade pecan pie is a classic old-fashioned dessert that's perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas. This delicious Pecan Pie Cake has all the flavors that we love in Pecan Pie but in cake form.
pecan pie cake step by step
- preheat oven to 305°F.
- remove 2/3 cup cake mix for later.
- add remaining cake mix,one egg and margarine.
- pat in 9x13 inch pan that has been sprayed.
- bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, Let cool.
- mix karo syrup,sugar,3eggs,2/3 cup cake mix and pecans pour over cooled crust and bake for 45 minutes cool completely(overnight) cut in bite size squares.
Pecan Pie Pound Cake from Delish.com is a showstopper. Spoon pecan topping in an even layer over the top of your pound cake. Pecan pie filling rolled into a light sponge cake make this Pecan Pie Cake Roll a perfect Thanksgiving dessert. Light and airy pecan pie cake layered with caramel buttercream and a no-bake pecan pie filling. We love upside-down cakes, and this unbeatable combination of pecan pie and upside-down cake is no exception.