Recipe: Tasty No-Bake Cheesecake
No-bake cheesecake recipe This is a great light, soft, and tender uncooked cheesecake with a buttery cracker crust. This cheesecake is super simple and light, just whipped for a few minutes, and then let cool and harden. Serve with fresh berries and whipped cream as a no-bake dessert.
This no-bake cheesecake is my go-to when I want something simple and delicious to make ahead. It is smooth, creamy, light, and tasty with a delicious wholemeal cracker that disintegrates in a food processor within a few seconds.
What do you need to make this recipe no-bake cheesecake?
Ingredients of no-bake cheesecake
- It's 250 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 300 grams of cream cheese.
- It's 150 grams of icing sugar.
- It's 400 grams of digestive biscuits.
- It's 100 grams of butter.
- It's of optional flavorings.
- It's 200 grams of chocolate.
- It's 50 ml of baileys.
No-bake cheesecake step by step
- crush biscuits to fine crumbs. melt butter and mix with crumbs to form a firm mass, may need a bit more or less butter depending on how crunchy you want your base. spread into a 9x13 or circular dish and refrigerate whilst continuing.
- soften the cheese and mix in icing sugar and optional topping it adding one at this point. if you are adding anything and it made this part runnier you may need to add a few teaspoons more icing sugar until it's at a smooth thick consistancy.
- whip cream till it forms soft peaks and then add in your cheese and fold until it's mixed. don't overwork it.
- spread your cheese mix over the base and refrigerate for a minimum of two hours.
- tuck in and enjoy.