Recipe: Tasty Mocha mousse cake
Mocha mousse cake. Repeat with second and third layers. Top with fourth layer, cut side down. Spread topping over side and top of cake.
Set the cake pan in the baking pan. Pour enough boiling water into the baking pan to come halfway up the sides of the cake pan. The cake will still jiggle in the center like very firm Jell-O, and the interior will be still quite gooey. You can have Mocha mousse cake using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha mousse cake
- Prepare For of Dark chocolate cake:.
- It's 3/4 cup of maida.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 50 gms of dark chocolate.
- It's 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It's For of mocha mousse:.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 75 gms of dark chocolate.
- It's 1 small pouch of coffee.
Chocolate Mocha Mousse Cake Recipe: Prepare a box of chocolate cake mix as directed on the package. Now add the "secret: ingredients to make it moist and full of mocha flavor; International Delights Mocha iced coffee and whipping cream. Bake, in layer pans, as directed on package. You'll only need one layer of the cake so freeze the other.
Mocha mousse cake step by step
- RECIPE- CAKE:- Take a double boiler (or make one as depicted in the video) and then add in Chocolate. Let this chocolate melt and then add milk and sugar and mix till it becomes smooth. Then to this mixture, add maida and mix with a spatula. Add hung curd and mix well. Add in the oil and cocoa powder bit by bit. Then add the baking soda and powder and vanilla extract and mix. Bake this for 20-25 mins if not using an oven or 15-20 mins in preheated oven on 180°c..
- MOCHA MOUSSE: Whip your whipped cream until stiff peaks form. Melt the chocolate and add coffee powder to it.(add a bit of butter too) then fold this Chocolate into the whipped cream until combined and then freeze in freezer for about 15 minutes..
Take the chocolate, milk and coffee in bowl. Mix them until they become thick and smooth. In another bowl, take the cream, vanilla and sugar and beat till a soft peak is formed. Place a small bowl in a larger bowl filled with ice cubes; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate and coffee until chocolate is melted; stir until smooth and set aside.