Recipe: Tasty Choco Mousse Ganache Cake
Choco Mousse Ganache Cake.
You can cook Choco Mousse Ganache Cake using 20 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco Mousse Ganache Cake
- Prepare For of Chocolate Cake:.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 of All-purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It's 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream, room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- It's For of Chocolate Mousse:.
- You need 200 grams of dark chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of espresso.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- It's As per taste of Chocolate Ganach.
- It's 50 grams of dark chocolate, cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of heavy cream.
Choco Mousse Ganache Cake instructions
- Preheat oven. Greasè the baking pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Spoon in the sour cream, pour in the oil and the vanilla..
- Mix it until just combined..
- Pour in the boiling water, and slowly mix until smooth and liquidy..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Spread the batter evenly..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until springy to touch..
- Let cakes cool completely..
- Place them on the bottoms of a cheesecake pan with removable bottoms..
- To prepare mousse, make a double boiler and bring the water to a soft simmer..
- Put the chocolate, butter, espresso and sugar in a bowl and leave to melt..
- Let cool to room temperature..
- Whip the heavy cream until it becomes stiff..
- Add cream to the chocolate mixture and fold with a spatula until it becomes one liquid..
- Pour the chocolate mixture evenly into the cake pan..
- Keep in the refrigerator for at least two hours..
- To prepare ganache, melt chocolate and heavy cream in microwave..
- Until it’s completely melted and smooth. Let cool slightly..
- Gently push cake up from the bottoms to remove from pan..
- Place the cakes on serving plate..
- Pour ganache over the top of the cake..
- Pipe the reserved whipped cream on top, and garnish with chocolate shavings or sprinkles..