Recipe: Perfect Tripe Chocolate Mousse Cake
Tripe Chocolate Mousse Cake. Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake is the perfect light dessert recipe. It's made with a chocolate cake base, cool creamy mousse filling, and topped with rich dark chocolate ganache. This Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake is an amazing combination of chocolate cake, chocolate fudge, and chocolate and white chocolate mousse!
Most times, though, the mousse texture is exactly the same from one layer to the next and the flavor is so overpoweringly rich it's hard to finish more than a few forkfuls. This triple layer cake is the trifecta of chocolate deliciousness. The bottom layer is a flourless chocolate cake… the middle layer is a light dark chocolate mousse… and the top layer is an even lighter white chocolate mousse. You can have Tripe Chocolate Mousse Cake using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tripe Chocolate Mousse Cake
- It's of Bottom Layer:.
- It's 150 g of Bittersweet Chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cocoa powder.
- It's of Middle Layer:.
- You need 250 g of Bittersweet Chocolate.
- It's 300 ml of cold whipping cream.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's of Top Layer:.
- Prepare 300 ml of cold whipping cream.
- It's 1 tsp of Agar Agar.
- You need 200 g of white chocolate.
The combination of the three is rich, intensely flavorful and silky smooth. Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake is rich in chocolate with an amazing combination of dark chocolate, white chocolate, and milk chocolate. It has three smooth and creamy layers. The crust for this triple layer chocolate mousse can be made two ways, with an Oreo crust base or with a chocolate sponge cake.
Tripe Chocolate Mousse Cake step by step
- Bottom Layer: Combine chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl. Melt in the microwave for 50 to 60 seconds..
- Mix until combined and melted. Let it cool down. Add eggs and sugar to a different bowl and whisk until combined..
- Sift cocoa powder whisk until just combined, then add chocolate mixture and stir to combine..
- Pour batter into pan and bake in middle of the oven. Bake at 190 °C for 25-30 mins, or until top has formed a thin crust..
- Set aside to cool completely. Remove the parchment pepper and put the cake back in the pan..
- Middle Layer: Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 50 to 60 seconds, and whisk until smooth..
- Add whipping cream, salt, sugar and cocoa powder In the bowl. Whip until soft peaks form..
- Add chocolate little by little into the whipped cream and fold with a spatula until no white streaks remain..
- Spread the chocolate mousse onto the cooled bottom layer and spread evenly..
- Refrigerate for 30 mins. Note: If your cake is not cooled completely keep the chocolate mouse in the fridge..
- Top Layer: Mix the 100ml cold whipping cream and Agar Agar..
- Microwave for 60 seconds and mix until chocolate is smooth..
- Whip 200ml cold whipping cream until soft peaks have formed..
- Add chocolate mixture to the whipped cream and fold with a spatula..
- Pour mixture into the cooled middle layer and spread evenly. Place into refrigerator until set (about 2-3 hours)..
- Decorate as desired. Slice the chocolate mousse cake with a hot knife..
This triple chocolate mousse cake is rich, chocolaty and decadent, hard not to fall in love with it from the first bite. Three airy layers of chocolate goodness on top of an oreo crust, is simply hard to resist. For this cake it is essential to use good quality chocolate as it is the main ingredient of the recipe. Using a large rubber spatula, place about one-quarter of the chilled chocolate mousse on top of the first cake layer. Description Mini Triple Chocolate Mousse Cakes are a rich and decadent layered dessert.