Recipe: Perfect Mango mousse cake
Mango mousse cake. This sponge cake filled with mango mousse is quite spectacular. Sponge cake lines the sides and bottom of the pan, which is then filled with mousse and another layer of cake. This mango mousse cake recipe is made with made with a fluffy sponge cake, real mango mousse layer, and a fruity jello topping.
This is your serious mango craving fix! Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake is a light, elegant, flavorful dessert bursting of summer flavor. Raspberries and mango are making a heavenly match while the pistachio cake and crunch are. You can have Mango mousse cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango mousse cake
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large mangoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream.
- It's 2 pkts of Biscuits.
- You need 1 tsp of gelatin.
This no-bake mango mousse cake is a classic. Made with classic crumble biscuits base, then go with very creamy mousse with mango flavour. Inside the mousse, I add more mango cubes. Today's mango mousse cake recipe is a rather new discovery.
Mango mousse cake step by step
- Make purée of all the mangoes.
- Mix it with sugar and cream.
- Add gelatin.
- In the meantime make a base of the cake by making a fine powder of biscuits with ghee.
- Put butter paper on the base of the container (round shape).
- Make the base of crushed biscuits with ghee as a binder.
- Add the mango purée with gelatin.
- Now freeze it in refrigerator for 3-4 hrs.
I happened to make this lovely mango mousse dessert not long ago and shortly after that I thought that the mango dessert would make a. Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake is a light, elegant, flavorful dessert bursting of summer flavor. Raspberries and mango are making a heavenly match while the pistachio cake and crunch are. Scrape mango mousse over cake layer and smooth it into an even layer. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze Unmold cake: Using a portable blow dryer or damp very hot towel, carefully heat outside of.