Recipe: Perfect Mango mousse cake
Mango mousse cake. Place cake layer in bottom of prepared pan. Scrape mango mousse over cake layer and smooth it into an even layer. Unmold cake: Using a portable blow dryer or damp very hot towel, carefully heat outside of springform pan until edge of mousse melts slightly.
Sponge cake lines the sides and bottom of the pan, which is then filled with mousse and another layer of cake. This mango mousse cake recipe is made with made with a fluffy sponge cake, real mango mousse layer, and a fruity jello topping. If you're looking for a fruity, light and airy cake for your next special occasion, this is the cake for you. You can cook Mango mousse cake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango mousse cake
- It's of for chocolate sponge:.
- Prepare 3 of ....Eggs.
- You need 60 of gm...Flour.
- It's 75 of gm....Castor sugar.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp....cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of tsp....Baking powder.
- You need of ingredients for mousse.
- You need 1 of kg....Mangoes.
- You need 400 of gm....whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 of tbsp...Gelatin powder.
- You need 3 of tbsp....Water.
- You need 1/2 of tin....Condensed milk.
- Prepare of Mangoes. Cherries and mint leaves for decoration.
- You need 1 pinch of Yellow food colour.
This masterpiece of a mousse cake will capture your eyes, heart and taste buds! This Mango Mousse Cake is a decadent cake made of a moist sponge cake topped with a creamy mango mousse, then finished with a sweet mango gel topping. This is your serious mango craving fix! As mangoes arrive at our house one carton full after another, I get reminded to make this simply elegant Mango Mousse Cake.
Mango mousse cake step by step
- 1. Preheat oven on 180°. Grease a pan with butter or oil..
- 2. Sift flour with baking powder and cocoa powder..
- 3. Separate egg whites and beat till soft peaks form. Add sugar and yolks and beat till the mixture become fluffy and creamy.
- 4. Now gradually add flour in batches and folding between each addition. Add vanilla essence..
- 5. Use spatula or wooden spoon for folding. Fold till no streaks of flour remain in the dough..
- 6. Pour the batter in the greased pan and bake for 20 minutes. Let the cake cool in room temperature..
- 7. Wash, peel and cut the mangoes in cubes and blend them in fine puree without water..
- 8. Place a bowl and whisks in freezer before whip the cream.Now pour whipped cream in chilled bowl and whip it till stiff peaks..
- 9. Meanwhile soak the gelatin powder in 3 tbsp of water. Now mix mango puree and condensed milk in the cream and mix gently with spatula..
- 10. Warm the geletin mixture on stove or just microwave it for 10 seconds and add in the cream mixture..
- 11. Divide the cream and mango mixture in two parts and mix yellow food colour in one part..
- 12. Now place a layer of sponge cake in the spring foam pan and piur the coloured part of cream mixture over the sponge layer. Freeze till get firm..
- 13. Then pour the other part of mousse mixture over it. Freeze again for two hours. Take out from the freezer when completely set and decorate with mango slices and mint leaves..
Description Our mango mousse cake has fluffy sponge cake, a mango mousse layer, and topped with mango preserves. If you're looking for a light and fruity cake, this is the one for you! Mango and coconut team up to deliver a refreshing Mango Mousse Cake that will knock your socks off! This light and luscious dessert has a thick layer of cloud-like, fresh mango mousse floating on a coconut infused sponge cake. Light and luscious Mango Mousse Cake This is total bliss!