Recipe: Perfect Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake
Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake. Eggless Chocolate Mousse Cake with an eggless cake topped with a light chocolate mousse and finished with a chocolate ganache. This is a chocolate lover's dream and a perfect treat to make for any celebration! Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Strain this mixture through a sieve into a pan. To prepare the mousse, make a double boiler and bring the water to a soft simmer. Put the chocolate, butter, espresso, and sugar in a heat-resistant bowl and leave to melt.
You can have Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake
- It's of For Cake batter:.
- You need 5 of Leftover chapatis.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- It's 3/4 Cup of Grated Jaggery.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Curd.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare For Whipped cream:.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Whip cream.
- It's of For Chocolate Mousse:.
- You need 1 Cup of Semisweet Chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter (Room temperature).
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 Cup of Whip cream.
- Prepare For Decoration:.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chocolate shaves.
Layers of creamy chocolate with Oreo crust at the bottom and a drizzle of chocolate ganache on top! This Easy Eggless Mousse Cake with Triple Chocolate is so tasted and effortless to put together that I am sure you will make it over and over again. To prepare the mousse, make a double boiler and bring the water to a soft simmer. Put the chocolate, butter, espresso, and sugar in a heat-resistant bowl and leave to melt.
Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake step by step
- Tear apart the Leftover chapatis into small pieces. Add it to a Blender Jar and using the pulse mode function just grind them to a coarse powder. Transfer it to a bowl and keep it aside.
- Seive the rest of the dry ingredients together and add them to the chapati flour. Mix and keep it aside while we start working with the Wet ingredients.
- Beat the curd and grated Jaggery until Jaggery is dissolved.
- Add Oil little by little to the curd mixture.
- Add half of the dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix well, Add half of the measured out milk. Mix well, Likewise alternate between dry ingredients until you reach the cake batter-like consistency. Do not mix.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared 7" cake pan and bake in a pre-heat oven of 180c for 30-40minutes.
- For Whipped cream: Take a deep bowl add whip cream and start beating until you reach stiff peaks.
- For Chocolate Mousse: Add Choco chips to medium stainless steel Set the bowl over a saucepan of barely simmering water and stir occasionally until the chocolate has melted.
- Now add Melted Chocolate, Butter, Whip cream and vanilla extract beat it until mixed Chocolate Mousse is ready.
- To assemble: Once the cake is cooled completely divide it into two.
- Add some chocolate mousse and spread it out evenly.
- Now place the second layer of cake on top.
- Apply chocolate mousse on top and sides evenly.
- Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate mousse using a star nozzle.
- Add chocolate shaves on top of the cake.
- The cake is ready, Enjoy!!!.
Eggless chocolate mousse cake without the use of the oven. The bottom-most is an egg-free oil-based chocolate cake. The second layer is an egg-free gelatin-free white chocolate mousse and the third layer is egg-free gelatin-free dark chocolate mousse. The whole cake is frosted with whipped cream and then covered in a dark chocolate mirror glaze. A chocolate flower is added to add to the beauty of the cake.