Recipe: Perfect Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Cream Cheese Pound Cake.
You can have Cream Cheese Pound Cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Prepare 1 pack (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- It's 3 sticks of butter softened.
- You need 3 cups of Cake Flour or All-Purpose.
- It's 3 cups of white Sugar.
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Almond Extract (optional).
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt (a pinch).
- Prepare of Icing:.
- It's 1 to 2 cups of confectionary sugar.
- You need 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp of milk.
- You need of Vanilla or lemon (optional).
Cream Cheese Pound Cake step by step
- Preheat over at 325°F.
- Combine all ingredients except eggs & flour. Mix with hand mixer..
- Once mixed add eggs and mix another minute or two until well combined..
- Add 1 cup cake flour or all-purpose flour (whichever your using) at a time to moist mixture..
- Spray bunt pan with cooking spray or flour the traditional way..
- Add mixture to greased bunt pan and bake for 90 minutes at 325°.
- Once done (check with toothpick) take out oven and let set for about 15-20 minutes. Flip cake on to serving dish and continue to let cool..
- OPTIONAL....icing if desired. 1 cup confectionery sugar & 1 tablespoon milk....mix in a small bowl and drize over cake once its cooled. Use 2 cups confectionery sugar & 1-1/2 tablespoons of milk if you want your icing thicker. A tab of vanilla extract (or any flavor you desire) lemon is good as well. ENJOY.