Recipe: Perfect Choco Mousse Ganache Cake
Choco Mousse Ganache Cake. For the chocolate ganache heat heavy cream until almost boiling, then take off the heat and add the chopped chocolate. Decorate with fresh berries and further chocolate shavings. Place the chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl.
Dark cocoa powder and unsweetened cocoa powder give this chocolate dessert intense and delicious flavor. Chocolate Cake with Ganache and Vanilla Mousse Filling This is a chocolate cake to put other chocolate cakes to shame! The basic cake is built around some cake mix hacks to keep the baking simple but with true homemade flavor. You can have Choco Mousse Ganache Cake using 20 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco Mousse Ganache Cake
- You need For of Chocolate Cake:.
- It's 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 of All-purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- It's 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream, room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare For of Chocolate Mousse:.
- Prepare 200 grams of dark chocolate.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of espresso.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare As per taste of Chocolate Ganach.
- You need 50 grams of dark chocolate, cut into small chunks.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of heavy cream.
The vanilla mousse filling is also very easy to whip up. Chocolate Mousse Cake never goes out of style. This Chocolate Mousse Cake is a layer of moist chocolate cake with a fluffy chocolate mousse, covered with a rich chocolate ganache and topped with chocolate whipped cream. I love love love my chocolate cake recipe.
Choco Mousse Ganache Cake instructions
- Preheat oven. Greasè the baking pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Spoon in the sour cream, pour in the oil and the vanilla..
- Mix it until just combined..
- Pour in the boiling water, and slowly mix until smooth and liquidy..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Spread the batter evenly..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until springy to touch..
- Let cakes cool completely..
- Place them on the bottoms of a cheesecake pan with removable bottoms..
- To prepare mousse, make a double boiler and bring the water to a soft simmer..
- Put the chocolate, butter, espresso and sugar in a bowl and leave to melt..
- Let cool to room temperature..
- Whip the heavy cream until it becomes stiff..
- Add cream to the chocolate mixture and fold with a spatula until it becomes one liquid..
- Pour the chocolate mixture evenly into the cake pan..
- Keep in the refrigerator for at least two hours..
- To prepare ganache, melt chocolate and heavy cream in microwave..
- Until it’s completely melted and smooth. Let cool slightly..
- Gently push cake up from the bottoms to remove from pan..
- Place the cakes on serving plate..
- Pour ganache over the top of the cake..
- Pipe the reserved whipped cream on top, and garnish with chocolate shavings or sprinkles..
On top of this marriage of chocolate cake with chocolate mousse, we spread a thin layer of dark chocolate ganache, for decadence in taste and appearance. Finally, we recommend serving this dessert with fresh berries. Their simple sweetness and slight acidity allows you to enjoy more of the dessert than you could on its own. This super moist dark chocolate mousse cake combines unsweetened natural cocoa powder and dark cocoa powder for an extra rich flavor. Fill the cake with a simplified chocolate mousse and cover the whole dessert with semi-sweet chocolate ganache.