Recipe: Perfect Cheesecake for Dieters (55 Calories)
Cheesecake for Dieters (55 Calories). Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Cheesecake. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Cheesecake. Sorry for all the noises of enjoyment but I couldn't help myself.
It's called cheese cake for a reason. Many cheesecake recipes call for such a large quantity of sugar that the bold and savory cheese flavor is lost and sugar ends up being the only thing you taste. If I wanted to eat something that tasted like sugar, I would skip the cheesecake and eat a bowl of frosting. You can have Cheesecake for Dieters (55 Calories) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake for Dieters (55 Calories)
- Prepare 250 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 7 tbsp of Sugar (Lakanto).
- It's 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
It teaches dieters how to calculate their calorie needs (just like our calculator does above) as well as how many grams of carbs, fat, and protein (macros) they should be eating each day for weight loss. No foods are off limits as long as they fit your daily macro amount. Caloric goals are dependent on many factors, including age, weight, height, gender, and activity. Learn good nutrition and do what is right for you.
Cheesecake for Dieters (55 Calories) step by step
- Make the cream cheese. Drain the yogurt overnight in the refrigerator. After about 12 hours, the whey and cream cheese will separate..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃. Put the remaining ingredients and the cream cheese into a blender and mix together..
- Once the batter has mixed, bake in an oven at 180℃ for 40 minutes. Your light and tasty cheesecake is ready It has only 1/7 the calories of regular cheesecake! 1 slice is only 55 calories, so it's great for those of you watching your weight..
Are you looking for an Applebee's calorie counter online? Well, the chart below will help you find nutritional information about Applebee's food. The carbs in these meals is beyond insane! The WW meals are great for WW dieters, but I am a diabetic and require low. This silky, creamy, keto cheesecake has a tang of lemon and is the perfect sugar-free dessert for special occasions.