Recipe: Delicious Sugar-Free Date Cookies
Sugar-Free Date Cookies.
You can cook Sugar-Free Date Cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar-Free Date Cookies
- Prepare 90 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 80 grams of Cake Flour.
- Prepare 1 grams of Natural salt.
- You need 35 grams of Canola oil.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- It's 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- It's 100 grams of total Dried fruit (dates, cranberries).
Sugar-Free Date Cookies step by step
- Make the dough. Combine the flours, salt, canola oil and water in a bowl and mix until the dough comes together into a ball. Wrap in cling film and leave to rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Blend the dried fruit into a paste in the food mill (it's easiest if you add a little water). For those of you with a little more willpower, you could try finely chopping the dried fruit with a knife, but you'll probably get tired..
- Split the dough into 3 equal portions and spread 1/3 of the paste over each. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Roll the dough up, while keeping the edges tidy, into a tight roll..
- Slice the roll at 3-4 cm intervals. Re-adjust the shape of the cookies with your hands and line up on a baking tray. Repeat Steps 4-5 with the remaining dough..
- Bake the cookies at 180℃ for 20-30 minutes. You may need to adjust the cooking time depending on the cookies' size. If you turn the cookies over once during baking, they should cook through evenly..