Recipe: Delicious Mango_Mousse_Cake
Mango_Mousse_Cake. This sponge cake filled with mango mousse is quite spectacular. Sponge cake lines the sides and bottom of the pan, which is then filled with mousse and another layer of cake. This mango mousse cake recipe is made with made with a fluffy sponge cake, real mango mousse layer, and a fruity jello topping.
This is your serious mango craving fix! Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake is a light, elegant, flavorful dessert bursting of summer flavor. Raspberries and mango are making a heavenly match while the pistachio cake and crunch are. You can cook Mango_Mousse_Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango_Mousse_Cake
- It's of For_Sponge : 3/4cup Maida.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It's 4 of Eggs at room temperature.
- It's of Vanilla essence few drops or 2tbsp mango puree.
- It's of Few drops Yellow colour.
- Prepare of For_Mango_Puree: 2 cups Mango cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need of #ForWhipped cream!! 1kg Whippy whip cream.
- Prepare of Few drops Vanilla essence.
Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake is a light, elegant, flavorful dessert bursting of summer flavor. Raspberries and mango are making a heavenly match while the pistachio cake and crunch are. Scrape mango mousse over cake layer and smooth it into an even layer. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze Unmold cake: Using a portable blow dryer or damp very hot towel, carefully heat outside of.
Mango_Mousse_Cake step by step
- For sponge : ▶▶First separate eggs yolks and egg whites..then beat egg whites till it become fluffy.. Now beat egg yolks, sugar so that creamy form accur..together all thing beat slightly now stop beater...put aside then with spoon put maida one by one in it...mix with help of spatualla..add vanilla essense or puree, mix it..then last bake it in greased pan at 120°C for 20 to 25 mins*(my gas oven so if you have electric then at 180 for 30 to 35 mins)*.
- Whipping cream method : First whip cream on slow beat for 5 mins then beat on fast for 10 to 15 mins..as you see thickness comes and not dropping down from knife then it's done !!!! **.
- #For_Mango_Puree: Blend it in blender...puree ready.
- ★★#Final_Mousse_Cake_Process: 🍋🍋 ▶First cut sponge in half..in ist layer soak sponge with milk then pipe whipped cream and make wall or pillar 3 times to support puree as shown in pics...
- Now in 1/4 cup warm water add half tsp of gelatin mix thoroughly.. Now in 3 cups of whipped cream add whole mango puree. Mix very well..then add gelatin liquid in it mix well..this mixture pour in center of wall.▶.now put 2 sponge on it press it gently soak it and apply cream on whole cake,.
- After plaster cake keep in freezer for 4 hours to completely settled down all.. ▶After 4 hours take out now piped cream make design..and mangoo chunks spread on above..now again put in freezer for some time.. After tht #Chilled_Mousse_Cake ready to serve :).
- For_Glasses_Cones Simply I pour cake pieces, jellies, mango puree and decorate !!! And enjoy yummmmlious dessert ♥♥♥♥☺.
Today's mango mousse cake recipe is a rather new discovery. I happened to make this lovely mango mousse dessert not long ago and shortly after that I thought that the mango dessert would make a. This no-bake mango mousse cake is a classic. Made with classic crumble biscuits base, then go with very creamy mousse with mango flavour. Inside the mousse, I add more mango cubes.