Recipe: Delicious Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake
Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake.
You can cook Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake using 13 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake
- You need of For the Chocolate Cake.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 160 gms of Curd.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 100 gms of grounded sugar.
- Prepare of For the mousse.
- It's 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- It's 1/4 cup of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk chocolate.
Eggless Chocolate Mousse cake instructions
- In a bowl sieve Maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda..
- In another bowl mix together curd, oil, grinded sugar and vanilla essence..
- Now mix wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted cake tin..
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree..
- Bake the cake for 30 - 35 minutes at 180 degree..
- For the chocolate mousse.
- Beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks..
- Melt it In double boiler.Mix the melted chocolate with the cream..
- When cake is done Cool it completely..
- Making the mousse..
- Mix the cooled chocolate to the whipped cream..
- Again whip it till you reach stiff peaks..
- Torte the cake into two layers..
- Fill and Level the cake layers with the ready mousse..
- Cover the cake with chocolate ganache and cool it..
- Now cover the cake with chocolate mousse.
- Coat the cake and Decorate the cake as u like..
- Be creative and use anything u like, Drips, Sprinkles, chocolate accents..
- I Decorated the cake with sugarlace and Chocolate Accents..