Recipe: Delicious Cranberry Mousse Dome
Cranberry Mousse Dome. Cranberry Mousse Dome step by step Line a large bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerat it while preparing mousse. Dissolve jello in boiling water in a bowl. Great recipe for Cranberry Mousse Dome.
This elegant cranberry mousse dome is so much easier then it looks. It is a impressive holiday dessert and tastes light, creamy and just melts in your mouth with Cranberry cream flavor! Cranberry Mousse Layer In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the water and cranberries. You can have Cranberry Mousse Dome using 17 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Mousse Dome
- It's of For Cranberry Mousse.
- Prepare 2 (3 ounce) of boxes of cranberry jello.
- You need 2 cups of boiling water.
- It's 2 cups of cold unsweetened cranberry juice, homemade or store.
- It's of bought. I used homemade found in my profile.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Bottom (crust).
- It's of about 4 of my flourless chocolate wafer cookies, located in my.
- You need of profile or an alternative could be thin cake slices or soft.
- You need of baked chocolate cookies.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- You need as needed of silver, green and red colored sugar.
- It's of molded caramel tree, see end of recipe for instrutions.
- Prepare of white chocolate colored transfer sheet, instructions in my.
- It's of Holiday White Chocolate Brownie recipe.
Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. This elegant cranberry mousse dome is so much easier then it looks. It is a impressive holiday dessert and tastes light, creamy and just melts in your mouth with Cranberry cream flavor! This elegant cranberry mousse dome is so much easier then it looks.
Cranberry Mousse Dome step by step
- Line a large bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerat it while preparing mousse.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water in a bowl.
- Mix in cold cranberry juice. Refrigerate until cold but NOT starting to set.
- Whip cream to soft peaks, add vanilla and sugar and whip until just almost holding its shape.
- Beat in cold cranberry mixture.
- Pour into plastic lined bowl.
- Gently press chocolate flourless wafer cookies to cover bottom cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or best overnight..
- Invert on to serving plate and remove plastic wrap.
- Make Whipped Cream Layer.
- Beat cream until it holds soft peaks.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until it holds its shape well.
- Spread whipped cream over cranberry mousse.
- Garnish with silver, green and red colored sugar and caramel tree and a piece of white chocolate colored transfer.
- To make caramel decorations.
- Add granulated sugar to a pan, the amount will depend on how many things you want to make. I used 2 cups here to make 6 molds and shards for various desserts.
- Heat sugar over medium high heat. When sugar begins to melt around edges swirl oan and use a wooden spoon to evenly melt sugar until golden, caramel is very hot so be careful not to get it on you.
- Pour into mold or metal cookie cutters for shapes. Or drizzle on parchment paper free form. Allow to cool then pop out of molds and peel free form pieces off parchment.
Place the frozen raspberry mousse on top, flat side facing upwards: gently press it a little into the mousse. Place the raspberries in a food processor; cover and puree. Transfer puree to a large bowl. Stir in sugar and lemon juice; set aside. People love to ooh and ahh over most homemade desserts, but from-scratch chocolate mousse is enough to make their jaws drop.