Recipe: Delicious Chocolate mousse cake
Chocolate mousse cake. Pour the boiling cream over the. Even though most chocolate mousse cakes are usually made of one thick layer of mousse with a very thin layer of crust, we're firm believers that a rich mousse is best balanced with something more substantial than a negligible amount of crust. Do not boil at any time.
Fill the cake with a simplified chocolate mousse and cover the whole dessert with semi-sweet chocolate ganache. If needed, you can prepare the ganache and mousse ahead of time. Chocolate Mousse Cake Filling is actually quite easy to make despite sounding a bit intimidating. You can cook Chocolate mousse cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse cake
- Prepare 100 gm of all-purpose flour.
- It's 100 gm of sugar powdered.
- It's 40 gm of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 cup of Lukewarm water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of chocolate chip.
- You need 12 gm of coco powder.
- Prepare of For mousse.
- It's 200 gm of dark chocolate.
- It's 100 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare 200 ml of whipping cream.
The ingredients you will need to make chocolate mousse for a cake filling include: hot water, unsweetened cocoa powder, milk chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream and granulated sugar. The chocolate mousse filling adds a cool creamy texture that compliments the dense chocolate cake layer. It's smooth, velvety, and extraordinarily decadent. This cake has loads of chocolate from top to bottom.
Chocolate mousse cake instructions
- Seive dry ingredients keep aside.
- Add coffee powder in Lukewarm water.
- Take dry ingredients in mixing bowl add powered sugar mix it properly.
- Add butter in it coffee mix mix it till no lumps don't over mix add vinegar and gently mix it pour batter into greased pan tap it and bake it preheated oven at 180degree for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean cool it for ten minutes.
- Unmould it cool it.
- Heat cream in pan add chopped chocolate in pan stir till chocolate melts.
- In other bowl whipping cream beat till soft peak add ganache in it and beat for few minutes.
- Now take sponge on cake board cut in two half keep aside one apply sugar syrup and mousse on it add chocolate chip cover with other half soak it apply mousse to crumb coat keep it in fridge for ten minutes.
- Now frost it makes rosset or any other designs you like garnish with chocolate chip before serving chill it..
The cool, rich texture makes it great for any special occasion or holiday. Chocolate Mousse Cake with Raspberries This intensely moist and fudgy cake is filled with chocolate mousse and fresh raspberries, then iced with rich chocolate frosting. With its four towering layers and striking appearance, it's perfect for extra-special occasions. And it tastes even better than it looks. A crunchy Oreo crust topped with silky, smooth chocolate mousse and clouds of freshly whipped cream.