Recipe: Appetizing Pumpkin Roll
You can have Pumpkin Roll using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Roll
- It's 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Canned Pumpkin Purée.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need of Cream Cheese Icing.
- It's 2 tbsp of Butter, Softened.
- Prepare 8 oz of Package Cream Cheese.
- It's 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Powdered Sugar for Dusting.
Pumpkin Roll step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Place parchment/wax paper in the bottom of a greased 10x15" jelly roll pan..
- In one mixing bowl, blend together eggs, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and pumpkin purée. In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking soda..
- Add flour to pumpkin mixture and blend until smooth..
- Evenly spread mixture in pan and bake for 19 minutes or until slightly browning at edges..
- Loosen edges of cake with a knife and roll up with parchment paper still connected..
- Let cool..
- To prepare icing, blend all ingredients together until smooth..
- When cake has cooled, unroll and spread icing evenly to the edges. Roll back up without parchment paper..
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Dust with powdered sugar before serving..