Recipe: Appetizing No-Bake Choco Peanut Butter Cheesecake
No-Bake Choco Peanut butter cheesecake features a butter graham cracker crust, peanut butter with cream cheese filling, and topped with thick, fudgy chocolate ganache!
I like this recipe very much because there is absolutely no baking process. You don't even need a stove if you have a microwave!
Cheesecakes typically take more than an hour to bake. Then you need to let it cool to room temperature before you can put it in the refrigerator for hours. This recipe skips the first two steps to save you time and hassle.
This is especially useful if you are already using the oven to cook other foods. Or when it's the middle of summer and you don't want to turn the stove on anymore!
The best part? The peanut butter flavor really comes through in this recipe. Roasting doesn't make it soft. It tastes better this way!
You can have No-Bake Choco Peanutbutter cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake Tips
Since we are not baking this crust, we need to make sure that it holds its shape and does not crumble too much. That is why we need butter in large quantities. But also make sure to spray or grease your pan so that the crust can loosen more easily.
You want to grind the graham crackers until they are okay. If it's too coarse, you will get crumbly results. Use a pusher or the bottom of a measuring cup to press the crust firmly into the pan. Really pound it in there so it keeps its shape.
Use full-fat cream cheese stones for this recipe. No spreadable cream cheese for the bagels. Make sure the cream cheese is COMPLETELY softened to room temperature so it blends into a smooth, creamy filling with no lumps.
Since we didn't make this recipe, you can fill your springform pan with the filling to the brim.
Use a soft "commercial" peanut butter like Skippy or Jif that won't separate the oil. If your peanut butter is too oily, the cheesecake filling will come off and not hold its shape well.
Cool cheesecake & serve
These cheesecakes must hang in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours before they are cut and served. I usually do it the day before I want to serve it.
For clean slices, use a large sharp knife and run it under hot water and clean if there is anything between the slices. If your cheesecake feels a little fluffy, try freezing it for about 30 minutes before slicing it.
You can keep these cheesecakes covered in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Ingredients of No-Bake Choco Peanutbutter cheesecake
- You need 1 pack of crushed graham.
- You need 2/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose cream.
- You need 1 of the whole cream cheese.
- You need condensed milk...amount according to your sweetness level.
- It's 1 pack of unflavored gelatin.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla (3 bottle caps).
- Prepare 2 cups of baking bittersweet choco powder.
- It's of peanut butter and coconut.
No-Bake Choco Peanutbutter cheesecake step by step
- Melt butter and mix with crushed graham in a springform pan...set aside in the freezer.
- Add water about 200ml to your gelatin powder, mix..set aside to let it rise.
- Whipped cream mix with condensing. Soften cream cheese.
- Mix #2 & #3...add choco powder and vanilla until you get a smooth batter.
- Pour into the graham base...set to freeze for 6 to 8 hrs...decorate the top with peanut butter and crushed coconut.