Recipe: Appetizing Cream cheese Danish
Cream cheese Danish.
You can cook Cream cheese Danish using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese Danish
- It's 1 can of crescent rolls, divided in half.
- It's 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 c. of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of vanilla.
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of fruit filling (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp. of butter (melted).
- Prepare of sugar/cinnamon.
Cream cheese Danish step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla on a small bowl.. Mix until smooth.
- Roll out crescent rolls and divide in half at perforation.
- Spread about cream cheese mixture over half of the crescent rolls, and spread evenly... You may add about 2-3 Tbspn. pie filling on top of cream cheese and spread, if desired.
- Place the other half of the unused crescent rolls on top and pinch edges to seal.
- Brush melted butter over the top and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes.
- I use a baking sheet lined with parchment paper when baking to avoid the danish sticking.