Recipe: Appetizing Coffee cake mousse with yakult and honey glaze
Coffee cake mousse with yakult and honey glaze. Whisk the solution using an electronic mixer. Add yakult to the coffee cream and mix. See recipes for Chocolate Coffee Cream Mousse too..
Pierce warm cake all over with a fork and drizzle glaze a spoonful at a time over cake until it is absorbed. Remove the mousse cake from the mold and place on a cookie rack with a cookie pan underneath to catch excess glaze. Pour the glaze on top, carefully yet quickly. You can have Coffee cake mousse with yakult and honey glaze using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee cake mousse with yakult and honey glaze
- It's 2 tbsp of instant coffee.
- You need 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of full toned cream.
- Prepare 2 slices of Chocolate cake.
- It's as needed of Chocolate cubes for decoration.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 of yakult.
Greek Yogurt Coffee Cake - a moist and delicious coffee cake recipe made with Greek yogurt. Sieve the icing sugar in a deep bowl and gradually add the coffee-water mixture and mix very well till smooth. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices. Make a well in the center and add the oil, honey, sugars, eggs, vanilla, coffee, orange juice, and rye or.
Coffee cake mousse with yakult and honey glaze instructions
- Take 2 tbsp of instant coffee in a bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Add 2 tbsp of water.
- Whisk the solution using an electronic mixer..
- After 5-7 mins of whisking, it will become creamy like this..
- Add yakult to the coffee cream and mix..
- In a jar, add a layer of crumbled cake and top it with the cold Yakult coffee cream..
- Then again add a layer of cake..
- Then add another layer of the coffee yakult cream..
- Then finally add another layer of cake crumble..
- Garnish with chocolate and honey and serve chilled..
Make the chocolate cake layer: In a medium bowl combine flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, and salt and stir to combine. In a large mixing bowl with a stand or handheld mixer fitted with a whisk or paddle attachment, beat oil, egg, buttermilk, and vanilla* just until combined. The HoneyBaked dessert collection is a sweet tooth's dream come true. Delicious ingredients that are rich and deep in flavors. From milk chocolate with swirls of buttercream to fresh blueberries we have all the best desserts to enhance any occasion.