Recipe: Appetizing Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chocolate Mousse Cake. This super moist dark chocolate mousse cake combines unsweetened natural cocoa powder and dark cocoa powder for an extra rich flavor. Fill the cake with a simplified chocolate mousse and. This is the perfect Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe.
A crunchy Oreo crust topped with silky, smooth chocolate mousse and. Chocolate Mousse Cake made with three layers of moist chocolate cake and two layers of smooth chocolate mousse, all covered in chocolate whipped cream! This Chocolate Mousse Cake is a layer of moist chocolate cake with a fluffy chocolate mousse, covered with a rich chocolate ganache and topped with chocolate whipped cream. You can have Chocolate Mousse Cake using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Cake
- It's of Chocolate Cake :.
- You need 2 cups of sifted plain flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarb.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It's 180 ml of cocoa powder.
- It's 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water mixed with 3 tsp coffee.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of springform pans.
- It's of Baking paper.
- Prepare of Mousse:.
- Prepare 500 ml of fresh cream(whipping).
- You need 125 ml of hot water.
- You need 4 Tbs of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of baking chocolate.
- Prepare of Ganache:.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 150 g of baking chocolate pieces.
This Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Mousse Filling belongs in a baking contest! It's a simply amazing moist chocolate cake filled with dark chocolate mousse. This easy chocolate mousse cake recipe makes a moist dark chocolate cake that's topped with a yummy chocolate mousse. I've been in a chocolate mousse kinda mood lately.
Chocolate Mousse Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180 °c. Sift the dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, bicarb, salt, cocoa powder - together. Beat the eggs with vanilla, add oil, milk and add to the dry ingredients. Pour the hot coffee next and mix till smooth..
- Pour into 2 round springform greased or lined pans and bake for 20/25 mins. Lightly press down the top of the 1 cake layer to flatten and even it out. Let the cakes cool. * use both layers to make a double-layered mousse cake or decorate the other layer as desired. In this recipe, I used 1 layer..
- Add the cream and sugar in a mixer for the mousse.Whip together till it forms stiff peaks.In a separate bowl mix the cocoa with hot water.Melt the chocolate in the microwave and add it to the cocoa mixture and mix till smooth.Fold the cream into the chocolate mixture till combined..
- Take 1 cake layer out of the tin. Spread half of the mousse at the bottom of the springform pan. Add the cake layer, spread the rest of the mousse on top and even it out. Cover the pan with cling wrap and freeze overnight or for 2hrs..
- Prepare the ganache. Melt the butter, add the milk and chocolate. Stir till choc melts and leave to cool and thicken slightly..
- Pour the cooled chocolate ganache over the mousse and let it set in the fridge. Loosen the tin on the sides of the cake tin and place the cake on a flat tray. Decorate as desired *Alternatively loosen the cake tin, pour the ganache over to allow dripping and let it set in the fridge. Serve chilled.
Chocolate Mousse Cake is every chocolate lover's dream! This no-bake dessert is perfect for special occasions but so easy and quick to make from scratch. Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake is the perfect light dessert recipe. It's made with a chocolate cake base, cool creamy mousse filling, and topped with rich dark chocolate ganache. These individual Chocolate Mousse Cakes take small rounds of a moist and dense flourless chocolate cake and tops them with a swirl of chocolate mousse.