How to Prepare Yummy SHEREE CHERRY BARS ... diabetic
SHEREE CHERRY BARS ... diabetic. Chocolate and cherry bar recipe from the diabetes recipe archive in Diabetes Gourmet Magazine with nutritional information for planning diabetes meals. Cherries are a tasty, versatile, and healthy option for people with diabetes.
See more ideas about recipes, food, cooking recipes. You can cook SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS ... diabetic using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
- How to Prepare Tasty Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- Recipe: Appetizing Oreo Milka Kinder Bueno Nutella Cheesecake
- Recipe: Tasty Banana chocolate cheesecake
Ingredients of SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS ... diabetic
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 cups of Splenda, for cooking (can use regular sugar).
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 4 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of REAL vanilla extract.
- It's 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 2 can of fruit pie filling, I like cherry.. look for sugar-free and add a little Splenda.
- It's 1 of **** if u aren't trying to make it sugar-free... use regular sugar and regular pie filling.
- It's of GLAZE.
- You need 1 cup of confectionery sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS ... diabetic instructions
- **** baking dish should measure 15x10x1.....
- preheat oven to.350°.
- in a large bowl cream sugar, butter, & salt...add eggs one at a time and mix in thoroughly .. beat in the extract. gradually add flour.
- ............add 3 cups BATTER into the baking dish ... spread out. spread pie filling on top of batter...
- drop remaining batter on pie filling. like dumplings... bake for 30-35 minutes... should be golden brown. cool on the wire rack completely...
- FOR GLAZE.
- in a bowl mix powdered sugar, extract, and milk .. you may not need all the milk to add a little at a time... until it's a consistency you like...
- drizzle over bars...
- I was INSPIRED by the magazine SIMPLY DELICIOUS.