How to Prepare Tasty Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake. If you are a chocolate lover you MUST make this chocolate mousse cheesecake. Do it for the holidays. Make it a birthday. Create for your colleagues. Just find a reason to do it!
After taking a bite of this delicious dessert, my family declared it their new birthday cake. It's rich, decadent, and incredibly tasty.
The recipe starts with a simple homemade oreo crust
Place 24 whole Oreo cookies in a food processor (or use a ziplock bag and rolling pin) and crush them into crumbs. Mix biscuit crumbs with melted butter and press everything into a cake plate to form a crust.
There's no need to bake it at this point - just put it in the fridge while you make the cheesecake filling.
The cheesecake filling consists of simple ingredients and is easy to put together. Spread the smooth filling across your oreo crust and bake the cheesecake until the edges are firm and the center is a little firm (could be a little soft, just don't wiggle). It gets more as it cools down.
Once the cheesecake cools completely, add a layer of chocolate mouse, then a simple chocolate ganache. You can have Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- You need Crust.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of gram cracker crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare Cake.
- You need 3 packages of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3 eggs.
- Prepare 4 oz of white chocolate.
- It's on Top.
- You need 8 oz of PHILADELPHIA INDULGENCE milk chocolate.
- You need 1 cup of fresh raspberries.
- Prepare 1 oz of White chocolate.
- You need 2 cups of cool whip.
Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake step by step
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Mix crumbs, 1 Tbsp sugar, and melted butter.
- Press onto the bottom of the 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Melt 4 oz. white chocolate as directed on the package.
- Beat plain cream cheese, remaining sugar, and vanilla with a mixer until blended.
- add melted white chocolate mix well.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mix on low after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 mins or until the center is almost set.
- run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen the cake; cool before removing the rim.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Meanwhile, shave the remaining white chocolate into curls.
- SPOON Philadelphia indulgence into a medium bowl; stir until creamy.
- Add cool whip; whisk until blended.
- Spread over cheesecake. Garnish with white chocolate curls and raspberries.