How to Prepare Perfect Pecan pie cookies
Pecan pie cookies. Mini pecan pie-shaped cookies filled with a rich pecan filling are something different for your cookie tray this year. Pecan pie in a special thumbprint cookie! Get all of the rich flavors of pecan pie in these bite-sized pecan pie cookies.
That's why pecan pie cookies are such a delicious alternative. You get all the reward, with none of the hassle! Cookies and similar technologies ("Cookies") are needed for the proper functioning of this site and to give you the optimum experience. You can have Pecan pie cookies using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pecan pie cookies
- Prepare of filling you will need.
- You need 2 medium of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar , packed.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate (optional ).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 box of pie crust ( your favorite ).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
For cookies: Beat butter and sugar on medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy. Pecan pie is one of my all-time favorite desserts, but that doesn't mean I always have the patience Fill the well of each cookie with a scant teaspoon of the pecan filling. These scrumptious little cookies are like bite-sized pecans pies. If your holiday plans include making batches of cookies to serve or give as gifts, these cookies can be a family occasion.
Pecan pie cookies step by step
- InstructionsPreheat oven to 400°F.In a large non-stick pan, combine butter, pecans, brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and eggs. Cook on the stove top over medium-low heat just until thickened. (You don't want it dry, just slightly thickened, about the consistency of pudding). Remove from heat add vanill extract, set aside.Unroll dough and using a 3" cookie cutter, cut out circles. Gently fold about ⅛-1/4" up on the edges.Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pecan mixture into each circle.Place on a parchment lined pan (it's important to line it) and bake 8 minutes or until filling is just set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.Place chocolate chips in a small Ziploc bag (use brand name, the store brands tend to leak). Microwave about 15 seconds or until mostly melted. Snip off a tiny corner of the baggie and drizzle chocolate over the cookies. Cool until set..
This pecan pie recipe doesn't use corn. These Pecan Pie Thumbprint Cookies are such an easy way to get your pecan pie fix without having to bake a whole pie. Tender, flaky, buttery shortbread cookies are filled with a sweet, gooey. These butter pecan cookies are one of my favorites. Their flavor is to die for!