How to Prepare Perfect Black bottom bourbon pecan pie
Black bottom bourbon pecan pie.
You can cook Black bottom bourbon pecan pie using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black bottom bourbon pecan pie
- It's 1 of frozen pie deep bottom pie shell.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- It's 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- It's 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 6 oz of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bourbon.
- It's 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
Black bottom bourbon pecan pie instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, whisk bourbon and cornstarch together until completely dissolved. Then whisk in eggs,corn syrup, sugar, melted butter and pecans. Spread chocolate chips evenly over bottom of pie shell and pour filling on top. Bake for 1 hour until browned and bubbly. Transfer to a rack and let pie cool at least 2 hours before serving.