How to Prepare Appetizing Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie
Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie.
You can cook Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Prepare of pie.
- Prepare 1 of 9" deep pie crust, I make homemade but also will use store bought frozen pie crust.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 oz of bakers chocolate, unsweetened.
- You need 2 cup of pecans.
- It's 1/2 tsp of instant espresso.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Deep Dish Chocolate Pecan Pie step by step
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except chocolate. Mix on a medium speed for 2 minutes..
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate squares. Let cool just a few minutes so it doesn't seize. Add into mixture and mix 1 minute..
- Fold in the pecans..
- Fill pie crust. I do not pre bake the store bought crusts. Even when frozen..
- In a preheated 350°F. Oven, place pie on baking tray and bake 50-60 minutes. Middle of pie will still be a bit jiggly..
- Let cool 60 minutes before serving. This goes great with a vanilla bean ice cream or fresh whipped cream, or both!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..